Our credo: “Candy can be made from any premise and on any budget”
Like everything else around us, design is an energy that affects us. Imagine how responsible and important it is to create a design that will be energetically and aesthetically comfortable for you. Design has to positively affect your well-being, comfort, and sensations.
A good interior is not just beauty, it is ergonomics, comfort, functionality, and reflection of your personality.
For more than 10 years, our team has been giving people the joy of filling surrounding space with meaning and aesthetics. We create something that reflects your philosophy, in both residential and commercial spaces.
- Formation of a technical brief - we send you a questionnaire, which we have supplemented for several years, that helps both of us to understand your taste and preferences. The questionnaire includes both functional and aesthetic questions.
- The next stage is the development and approval of planning solutions - a very crucial step on the way to a perfect space.
- Discussion of the budget. Design is not only beautiful pictures, and not only functionality. It is very important to initially design within the Customer's budget, because it is very easy to take expensive Italian furniture and make it beautiful. But what's the point if it's not feasible. So it is very important to talk over the budget before starting the next stage in order to create a real (!) Project! :)
- Photorealistic 3D visualizations of premises - we approve the style, colors, accent pieces of furniture and interior.
- Architectural drawings are the “instruction” necessary for builders, according to which they bring our beautiful pictures to life. The album consists of 20-50 pages of drawings, for more details look the Project Composition section
- Printed design project album that includes all drawings and 3D visualizations and required specifications
- Layouts options
- concept development
- 3D-visualization of all premises
- working documentation (plans and specifications) in English, russian or ukrainian language.
- measurements plan
- project consist
- furniture plan
- dismantling plan
- assembly plan
- the post-reconfiguration plan
- 3-D design of an apartment
- Floor plan
- Floor heating plan
- Sanitary ware plan
- Ceiling plan with cuts if needed
- plan of placement of illumination devices
- plan of illumination and switches group
- sockets and electrical leads plan
- ventilation and air conditioning plan
- Wall finishing plan
- heating plan
- Skirting and cornice installation plan
- marking plan for the corners of the room
- developed view of the walls of the room
- ceramic tiles installation scheme
- Accent ceramic tiles specifications
- doorways filling plan
- Support and key subcontractors contacts